✨LIP GLOSS NOW AVAILABLE CLICK HERE✨

EQUALITY LASH
EQUALITY LASH

EQUALITY LASH

Regular price
$15.00
Sale price
$15.00
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

The EQUALITY Lash is a vegan faux mink lash. This lash is for CHARITY!!! 25% of the sales from this lash will permanently be donated to the NAACP!! And the other 75% of sales will go towards bettering our communities of color. With your help we can make a difference. #BLM